Wednesday 12 September 2007

SW Maquette Chase Heads!


OK, I have now found pictures of the randomly inserted Han and Anakin heads that come in Darth Vader/Stormtrooper maquettes. I think I am going to have to open mine to see if I have one!!


I REALLY have to have these! (The Han one is fantastic!)

EDIT: I ripped open (well, more like very carefully separated!) the boxes when I got home last night and there was no Han head ... boo ... but there was a Anakin head, woo hoo! Number 11 and a Anakin head ... double woo hoo! Now I really want to know how many of the 1000 had them inside :)
They are very nice items, made of heavy resin rather than plastic, and I will try and put together a review of them pretty soon, but I will be doing a show at the Windsor park at the weekend so it will be next week sometime.

No comments: